Cartridge Stylus Alignment Protractor Adjustment Tool
1. Place the protractor on the turntable spindle.
2. Move the protractor and the arm so that the stylus is directly above point “A”.
3. Move the protractor until cross lines are parallel to the sides of the cartridge.
4. Repeat steps 2&3 above point “B”.
5. If the angle noted at point “B” is not the same as the angle at point “A”,
move the cartridge forward or backward and twist the cartridge to bring it to the same angle at both “A” and “B”.